Maria Tonti
President
Life Support Inc.
Dear Ms. Tonti:
After receiving your memo about the idea of the random drug testing of employees I would like you to know you have my full support. This new plan will give us an overview of the ethical values of our company while also making sure we have healthy employees. This company relies on the quality of work our employees put into our products as Life Support Inc. saves lives around the world with our machines. These drug tests will show our reliability to consumers and how dedicated Life Support Inc. is to our business. Overall I think this will expand our growth, productivity, and quality of our product and our business.
These drug test however may stir up some controversy among our employees. People may oppose this decision of drug testing as an invasion of privacy, however we must insure our employees that we make machines that peoples lives rely on. Staying sober is not only and important ethical part of our company but also our employees individual lives and the lives of the patients using Life Support Inc. products and machines. I believe the controversy will not hinder our productivity because if our employees have nothing to hide they will cooperate with the testing and realize it is for the better of the company and their personal health.
As a recommendation I believe this random drug test policy should occur given the reasons stated above. You have my full support and I hope I could be of some assistance as you make a decision.
Sincerely,
Zack McGuire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment