Maria,
I just received you email about the random drug testing and I give you my full support. I think it's a great idea. Having these tests will greatly less the chance that employees are taking recreational drugs. Since we work in such a specialized field, I think we should take any steps we can to keep employees from using drugs.
I'm sure there will be plenty of people against this program. One argument that will arise is that having random drug testing is an invasion of their privacy. But unless you have something to hide, there really is no invasion of privacy. There will be an independent party administering the tests that won't disclose any information other than a failed test. So again, unless there is something to hide, there really is no invasion of privacy.
I hope that this makes your decision easier make.
Sincerely, Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment