Monday, March 17, 2008

Idea for Unsolicited Recommendation

I haven't come up with 3 ideas yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got my topic. I'm going to write to Isiah Thomas, former basketball player for the Detroit Pistons and current GM and head coach of the New York Knicks. The Knicks have become the laughingstock of all sports franchises. For the past few years they have had the NBA's highest payroll and consistently one of the worst records. Once a proud franchise and a fixture in the playoffs every year, they now struggle to turn a profit in one of the league's biggest markets. I'm going to advise Isiah as to how to fix the Knicks. I'm a Celtics fan so poking fun at New York is kind of fun for me. I'd write some recommendations for Boston, but we have the best record in the league and have sold out every home game so far this year, so there's not much to write about!

Justin

No comments: